Friday, March 27, 2009

There are a few characters in my story you should know about.





First David he's my Hubby and of course the love of my life. We have been together for 15 years and yes I think he's HOT. Don't you?











Next are our kids. I will start with Koby he's 14 and turning into the typical teenager (save us now!!). Koby is the oldest. He is just starting to figure out who he is and it has been so fun to watch.



Next is Alexis she's the middle child and proud to show her freaky side. She is 11 and likes to keep David and I running she is very busy.



Last but Certainly not least is Rylie she's my youngest 8 to be exact. Rylie has a very bright personality and anybody that is around her is drawn to her.

As I get more into this whole blogging thing I will tell you more about us. Right now I have to go do my homework Before David strangles me for slacking.

No comments: