Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Color Festival

Well I decided to go to the festival this year I had heard about. I just didn't think it was this HUGE it was insane. From what people told me though it had never been this big before. There was at least a few thousand people there. The singing and dancing was amazing I will most definatly go again.




At least we all had fun it was a blast. I'm pretty sure Lexi and I got the worst of it though.


I panicked for a little while because Talin took off with my older two kids into the mosh pit (did I spell that right). Anyway we found them safe and sound surrounded in color and completely content to throw more colors at me. But isn't that how it works to have your kids be able to attack you whenever they can!




Anyway I can not express how proud I am of these kids. Even little Jake was good. He is my brothers youngest and quite the handful.
This is what life is about. Celebrating life and the colors around you!

No comments: