I wanted to do this for me and David (I can see him rolling his eyes right now as he reads it) Maybe I should print it off and make him do it too before he reads mine then I’ll post his answers later.
♥ What are your middle names? LeGrande, and Kay
♥ How long have you been together? 15 Years
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? We have been together from the day we met.
♥ Who asked who out? If I remember right I begged him. But he was the one that finally asked if I would see him exclusively.
♥ How old are each of you? 33 and 31
♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most? It goes back and forth but mostly mine.
♥ Do you have any children together? Yes 3. 1 boy and 2 girls
♥ What about pets? No pets David is allergic to everything!!
♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? There never seems to be enough time to spend with each other without interruptions from someone.
♥Did you go to the same school? For about a week or two we did but that did not last long.
♥ Are you from the same home town? NO.
♥ Who is the smartest? I would say he is. He is the most intellectual person I know. And I love that about him!
♥ Who is the most sensitive? Most defiantly me I seem to cry over everything lately while he thinks everything through without emotions.
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Does Wendy’s count if it’s with the kids? I’m sick of Wendy’s.
♥ Who has the craziest ex? He does!! There are a couple of psychos out there in his past!
♥ Who has the worst temper? I do now but he used to.
♥ Who does the cooking? Used to be me but now the kids prefer him to cook and I must say he is turning into a very good cook.
♥ Who is more social? Most defiantly me
♥ Who is the neat-freak? Um right now I could care less about being neat so I suppose he is. It hasn’t always been this way and it won’t stay this way.
♥ Who is the more stubborn? Well to get him try anything new is like pulling teeth so I would say him.
♥ Who hogs the bed? Duh me of course!!
♥ Who wakes up earlier? Depends on the day mostly me but he lets me sleep if I happen to have nowhere to go which isn’t often.
♥ Where was your first date? We went and played pool, then went diggin, and then we went over this jump in his car a few times and needless to say we ended up pushing the car a long way to get back into town. But it was the funnest time I had had in a long time.
♥ Who has the bigger family? I do.
♥ Do you get flowers often? NO never. And if he knows what’s good for him he never will!! I know I’m not normal but I hate receiving flowers I think it’s the most ridiculous thing anybody can get. Now send me a plant something that will continue to live and I’m a happy girl!!
♥ How do you spend the holidays? We try to just enjoy them at home, but mostly we split it between my family and his. Kind of like we live in a divorced family which drives me nuts I’m a grown woman with me own children and husband and if I want to spend it at home and not see anyone I have every right to do so.
♥ Who is more jealous? We both get jealous. And we both hate that about ourselves.
♥ How long did it take to get serious? An hour or two
♥ Who eats more? Him
♥ Who does/did the laundry? Depends
♥ Who’s better with the computer? Again this depends on what needs to be done on the computer.
♥ Who drives when you are together? David does he hates my driving.
1 comment:
Hey give me ur e-mail addy or phone # and I will send u a order form.... or call me 801 735-4044
Post a Comment